Looking for source for freezer beer mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveGerard

Reaction score
They are those plastic mugs, have like water or something in between the walls of the glass, so you can freeze them and chill your beer out super cold. I did a google search, but came up with only "novelty" drinking stores that want to charge ridiculous prices. Anyone have a line on a reasonable source for these?
Thanks

I used to have about a dozen of them, but they ALL cracked within a few months of buying them. I bought some Glass mugs at evil Wal-Mart fior 2$ a piece. I keep them in my freezer. In the hot summer I do like to have an ICE-COLD beer.

Here is a thread I started awhile ago about serving ettiquette, and I think chilled mugs were covered.

Serving Ettiquette

Damn, that sucks. I have a few cheapo glass mugs that I chill from time to time, but it is never the same. And I like super cold beer, plus do to fridge storage we usually end up keeping only a few bottles in the fridge at a time, so it is inevitable that you go for a beer, find out that the fridge stock has not been replenished, and have to try to chill a beer that's been sitting in the closet.

Back