Buffalo NY group buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess a sub topic here would be how many people from Buffalo would want to tack their order onto the Syracuse group buy? If there is interest from a couple people, it could be worth it, that way only one trip would have to be made instead of everyone driving out.

To be completely honest I just wanted to hop in here to join the other great buffalonians

I guess a sub topic here would be how many people from Buffalo would want to tack their order onto the Syracuse group buy? If there is interest from a couple people, it could be worth it, that way only one trip would have to be made instead of everyone driving out.

Snooky,
I rounded up an order for about 12 bags from the homebrewing club and picked it up in the last syracuse buy. We'll probably do it again in the spring, but being that it is being delivered in Syracuse this time the driver should get some compensation.

Mike

Sounds awesome. Let me know if you'll be doing it again and how much would be needed for the driver. I'll start putting together a little wish list for myself.

Are you part of NAH or SOS? Or is there a third in the Buffalo area I'm not aware of?

Just for your guy's reference here is the Syracuse NY buy thread.

The buy may take place in Canandaigua again, or more likely it might be in Syracuse. Either way through coordination it will likely be a nice savings for all. Depending on the quantity it may even be possible for people to pick up your grain for you and meet you in Rochester or similar (we get Roch folks in on the buys too). Guess my point is... if you get enough participation it will be worth it. Let me know (post questions to the thread or PM me) if you guys have questions about how the sheet works, or if you need help choosing a brand of 2row or other grain.

Syracuse buy is filling up quick with 50+ bags out of their 80+ goal. Better get orders in. (I'm one to talk. Still haven't put mine in.)

I have an account and can buy a pallet (40 bags) at a time if anyone wants to get in on one with me. i have a forklift and can unload. i will gladly set something up.

Add $6 dollars per bag for shipping

here is my price list
email me if interested [email protected]

pricing.jpg

John-
Where is this through? With the changes.... ordering through NCM just got a whole lot more complicated. I'm all set for now having purchased a few times through the Syracuse Group Buy - but would be interested in a few months time. I know there are a few other brewers who I have coordinated with on the Syracuse Buy for transport back to WNY - but it would certainly be easier to get it shipped to this end of the thruway directly.

-Weston

It's through gwkent they make things very easy. Let me know what you are thinking.

I have taken verbal orders for 8 sacks. Still need 32 to complete the order.

Oh man, just put in for 10 sacks in the Syracuse buy, but you can put me down for 2 sacks of Pale Ale malt if you need more.

I also just grabbed a bunch in the Syracuse Group Buy - but really glad to see this starting up. If there's a round two in the fall, I'm in for at least 5 sacks.

We are still 10 bags away! I would like to place an order this week if possible.

Just sent jdomres my order for 1 bag of pilsner malt. 9 more to go. Get the word out and see if we can get more brewers in on this.

Latest posts

Back