What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to take over a fantasy football team on a HBT league, shoot me a PM!

the sad thing is the guy who quit playing is still ahead of me. Can I have his team too? Maybe if i combine the teams with some creative trading I can win a few more games..

water. leaving office now. Do I stop for a Pliny and/or Blind Pig on the way home?

the sad thing is the guy who quit playing is still ahead of me. Can I have his team too? Maybe if i combine the teams with some creative trading I can win a few more games..

water. leaving office now. Do I stop for a Pliny and/or Blind Pig on the way home?

Yes. Yes you do stop!

And you got boned pretty hard on the draft. IF you could trade your way to a winning record I would be astonished haha.

My team is horrible his year. And yes, stop for both beers.

Time for another beer.

This one aint near bad.

20151111_182203-1.jpg

Back