What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet potato and mushroom dish, having a first Westmalle trappist triple.
vera nice. i will try this again ... ;)

Why will the dog get soaking wet and come in the garage and shake next to the bike every time?
Saison., shower time,View attachment 282123

Because they are the lovable a$$hole of the party, they get drunk and get loud you want to be mad at him but you just can't. Cuz they are just too damn funny. Unlike a cat they are just straight up turds and don't care

Because they are the lovable a$$hole of the party, they get drunk and get loud you want to be mad at him but you just can't. Cuz they are just too damn funny. Unlike a cat they are just straight up turds and don't care

Last one(exs pick) would not touch beer, this one is a lush if I let him but it's not encouraged.;)

Anybody belong to a homebrew club? I'm thinking about joining one but not exactly sure what you do at meetings. I heard everybody brews the same beer and then comparisons are made? If it's just sitting around drinking talking about beer I'm in.

Make sure she saves some for me.

You have a box on the cellar floor. Swmbo dares not touch those, at least not again, I put her through the ringer hard core the first and last time. I will get it out soon. Recently opened a fedex account and have not taken the time to figure out where my bill is... A little scared to ship until I do.

You have a box on the cellar floor. Swmbo dares not touch those, at least not again, I put her through the ringer hard core the first and last time. I will get it out soon. Recently opened a fedex account and have not taken the time to figure out where my bill is... A little scared to ship until I do.

I'm trying to imagine how that conversation went and the days that followed. Haha!
No rush on sending out. It will be a bit before I get yours together anyway.

Anybody belong to a homebrew club? I'm thinking about joining one but not exactly sure what you do at meetings. I heard everybody brews the same beer and then comparisons are made? If it's just sitting around drinking talking about beer I'm in.

nobody on home brew talk belongs to a home brew club? interesting.

I'm trying to imagine how that conversation went and the days that followed. Haha!
No rush on sending out. It will be a bit before I get yours together anyway.

You would have loved it.... "When I put anything in a box with a mans name on it... It is because I have given him my word that the thing in the box is his! Do you want a husband whose word isn't worth anything? If my promises are no good to him why should they have value to you? If you will not support my integrity why should I consider it something you value? Why do you deserve it when others don't? Yeah, it went like that.

That's basically it man. You talk technique and style, different characteristics. Mostly talk about how much you love beer. Think of it as the anti AA meeting.

Thanks. that doesnt sound bad my friends hate craft beer and bore quickly when I bring it up. Being around like minded people might be fun.

You would have loved it.... "When I put anything in a box with a mans name on it... It is because I have given him my word that the thing in the box is his! Do you want a husband whose word isn't worth anything? If my promises are no good to him why should they have value to you? If you will not support my integrity why should I consider it something you value? Why do you deserve it when others don't? Yeah, it went like that.

woah she must not be a Latina otherwise you would have needed to sleep with one eye open that night. lol

I'm not right now, wanna start one?

Hey, she married me for being that way.... She apologized and asked for an improved labeling system so she didn't do it again. I know I would pick her over my honor.... It is best that she doesn't know. She asked for a man and got one. She has free access to anything that is mine... If it isn't mine, don't touch!

Back