I was nearly mauled - by a lion!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Luckily this lion doesn't have a lot of teethies.

287723698_9bae15e2ca.jpg

Cassie was a monkey this year, which is wholly appropriate. Curious George, actually. We should have a whole thread of Halloween costumes.

Cheeese, how old is Miles now?

Cool. Just starting to really show his personality, eh? The next year, as they continue morphing out of the shiftless-blob stage, is awesome.

That's awesome Cheese. I'll have to dig up the pic of Superman and the Skeleton from this week some time tonight.

Ize

Orpheus said:
He looks like he's your "mane" man! Ugh, time to drown that groaner in some homebrew, and that's no lyin' (BOO!)

Wow, those are some bad ones - lol!

Cute kid cheese!!

LOL every time I see that pic of Miles, it's like he's sayin' "WTF have you people done to me now???" Cracks me up....

Cutie bird. She's a doll. You know you only encouraged more simian behavior out of her with that costume don't you? ;)

OK, here are my future delinquents. :tank:

Well kind of. The older I don't think is going to be as much trouble as the younger. :drunk: I'm so screwed. I'll be lucky if I make it to his 3rd birthday in March. Kid's gonna be the death of me. :drunk:

Ize

Ize...those costumes are priceless are on your kids. You'll definitely have to pull those out on prom night.

Latest posts

Back