Ft; bcbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChadChaney

Reaction score
Have some 2012 BCBS, a King Henry, 2012 Rye on Rye, and Sasion Brett up for trade. Looking for some goodies I do not have access to, shoot me an offer..

Chad

If you're a fan or imperial stouts and/or pumpkin beers I've got some St Arnold Pumpkinator. Also this years Bigfoot, this years Divine Reserve from St Arnold , Black Butte Anniversary, Real Ale Sisyphus..

Just looked at seekabrew and apparently you don't get Lagunitas. I can get you Little Sumpin, Hop Stoopid...

Sorry for the delay on this thread guys/gals, honestly just forgot about it. As for the King Henry, here is the deal; I scored 1 bottle and was lucky enough to split another bottle with a friend. I liked the beer, not all that much different from BCBS for me and I would like to trade it to someone who will APPRECIATE it, not use it for ransom or Ebay it. I live in a town of 11,000 people in rural Iowa, but surprisingly, I have a nice cellar collection and access to some really nice stuff, so I am kind of holding out for some rare/top items on my list.
I like hoppy beers, saisons, Belgians and sour/funky stuff. Would love to get some Hill Farmstead, RR sours/aged Belgians, DESTIHL brews, Heady Topper, Cantillion, etc. I know premium list, but I have other goods to toss in also. I am open to most anything that might catch my eye, just PM me or post here. Thanks, also, looking for a regular trading partner from out of my area if anyone is interested.

Chad

Sorry for the delay on this thread guys/gals, honestly just forgot about it. As for the King Henry, here is the deal; I scored 1 bottle and was lucky enough to split another bottle with a friend. I liked the beer, not all that much different from BCBS for me and I would like to trade it to someone who will APPRECIATE it, not use it for ransom or Ebay it. I live in a town of 11,000 people in rural Iowa, but surprisingly, I have a nice cellar collection and access to some really nice stuff, so I am kind of holding out for some rare/top items on my list.
I like hoppy beers, saisons, Belgians and sour/funky stuff. Would love to get some Hill Farmstead, RR sours/aged Belgians, DESTIHL brews, Heady Topper, Cantillion, etc. I know premium list, but I have other goods to toss in also. I am open to most anything that might catch my eye, just PM me or post here. Thanks, also, looking for a regular trading partner from out of my area if anyone is interested.

Chad

I would be willing to trade a lot for King Henry although everything you listed I don't have. I do have access to Jester King and all they make is farmhouse ales. I am also always up for trading so if there is anything I can get in Texas that you are looking for let me know.

Back