Northern Brewer kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan12

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a deluxe kit from northern brewer anyone use there Stuff ? any good ? The prices r good but looking for some advise....

The deluxe kit is what I started with last July. I got the Better Bottle option for the lower weight and better safety over glass carboys.

You can probably shop around and get all the same pieces for less but I felt it was the most complete kit for the price. That saved all the work on figuring out what I would need and where to get it.

But be forewarned, this is just the beginning. I got another 6 gallon Better Bottle and another ingredient kit within 2 weeks. And 8 months later the equipment buying is just now slowing down. I have just a few small additions to make to my gravity all grain setup.

Electric in the basement next???
:mug:

Nice, ya I'm hooked. I just brewed my first batch. And love it .and need to upgrade soon..

Latest posts

Back