• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Equipment, Philly area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doughj1466

Reaction score
My budy and I are selling some equipment and upgrading. He posted this on craigslist but I wanted to bring it to your attention too!

All Grain Brewing Equipment

10 Gallon Batch Size System

(2) 15 Gallon MegaPots with Brewmometers and stainless ball valves
(1) Coleman 6 Day Cooler Mash Tun with sparge manifold
(2) High pressure propane burners
(2) March 809 high flow wort pumps
(1) Plate and frame heat exchanger
Quick disconnects and high temp tubing to connect everything.

Asking 900 for the lot. Email him with questions / pictures.

We'd like to sell the whole lot if possible. We may end up splitting it up though.. priority to sell the pots/cooler/burners.

Hey, thanks for the interest! If you could please shoot an email to the craigslist email, that would be the fastest way to get pics. (Equipment is at his house.) As far as coming with anything else.. we may have misc other things we could include if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks

ps my inbox was full and i've cleaned it up. feel free to send my private messages.

I would be interested in the pumps as well if you are willing to split it up.

I'll get pics after the holiday. Just to reiterate, we'd like to put priority on selling the vessels first, we'll include the peripheral equipment if interested on top of vessels.

Seems expensive to me after pricing retail. I'm in philly, could be interested if the price is right.

Ok. I'll talk to my buddy and we'll send you an itemized list. (probably tomorrow due to holiday.)

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Back