Open House

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fujieagle

Reaction score
So I've been working in Dallas for going on 5 months now and commuting to Springfield, MO on my weekends. Our house is up for sale and we are having an open house this afternoon. I'm asking for help from the board. Please, everyone pray for us or at least say a few words to whatever you believe in that we will get an offer today. We need to sell so I can buy a place in Dallas and get back to brewing. My liver was knocking on my kidneys the other day and I think I heard it say that if another 12 pack of Natty came it it was going to leave.

My advice: make the house look like a show room.
put every non-essential item in storage. this makes the space look much bigger, and the house 'move-in ready'.

fujieagle said:
So I've been working in Dallas for going on 5 months now and commuting to Springfield, MO on my weekends. Our house is up for sale and we are having an open house this afternoon. I'm asking for help from the board. Please, everyone pray for us or at least say a few words to whatever you believe in that we will get an offer today. We need to sell so I can buy a place in Dallas and get back to brewing. My liver was knocking on my kidneys the other day and I think I heard it say that if another 12 pack of Natty came it it was going to leave.

Well first of all, ditch the natty an brew something good. Your kidneys will thank you.

Second, I agree with the previous post. Make your house seem like a block of gold. If the leaking pipe or crack in the wall isn't visible, it doesn't exist.

Back