• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chugger Pump For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Chugger pump for sale. I've yet to use it since it arrived and am switching to a one pump setup. I'm keeping my March pump and selling this one. It is not the SS head and I'll have to double check, but I don't think there is a plug on the cord. An easy addition, but just so you are aware.

$85 plus actual shipping. Shipping from me to CA is $19. I would imagine that would be a max since I'm in Ohio.

Also will consider some trade items. Below is a list of things I will buying once I sell the pump and would consider as a trade or partial trade.

Unmodified lid to fit a standard Turkey Fryer pot.
Jaybird (Nor Cal Brewing) 10" False Bottom with stand for 5G Igloo Cooler
SS 1/2" Side pickup for turkey fryer pot to thread into female bulkhead.
2 90° SS 1/2" Street Elbows
2 Camlock B Style Female Connectors

FYI, I shipped a chugger pump recently and it fit into a medium flat rate usps box. I believe it was less than $13 with delivery confirmation.

I'd have asked more had I looked, but I told him the price he could have it for and he sent me money. My mistake, his gain. I wasn't going to go back on the sale.

IrregularPulse said:
I'd have asked more had I looked, but I told him the price he could have it for and he sent me money. My mistake, his gain. I wasn't going to go back on the sale.

No worries. We're all just jealous.

Back