Russian River Consecration Pairing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkade

Reaction score
I picked up a bottle of Consecration from Russian River over the weekend, and I was wondering what I should prepare to eat with it. I was wondering if anyone had good food pairings with it. To make things more difficult, my New Year's Resolution was to go pescetarian, so no meat besides seafood is allowed. Any and all advice or banter is desired.

My $0.02 would be a nice tuna steak.

Black pepper and garlic crusted, seared and left nice and pink in the middle.

Garlic mashers, asparagus (now in season).

Damn... I am hungry.

A little late here I think, but I would actually go with a white fish due to the concecration being tart. Use a little bit of the beer to aid in steaming and give it a quick foil pouch steaming along with some onion, garlic and ginger (salt and pepper). Then have it alongside some roasted oven fries and as mentioned above, asparagus (totally in season and excellent right now)

you know, those pictures will make it up onto this board should she ever decide that I am no longer worth it. Until then though...afraid not.

Back