• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 46 inch sony wega tv - trade for welding/or brewing stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
so, I have a big tv in my house that I don't use. it's a 46 inch sony wega - a projection tv but has hdmi and will display 1080.

I figured perhaps I could trade someone locally for something brewing related or sell the thing.
i need some welding done on a keggle

I am in State Line PA, just above the maryland border along I-81

Sony didn't make projection TVs capable of 1080p for very long, if at all. Projection TVs of that age will almost certainly have a dying and faded bulb in them. I've never seen HDMI on a Sony TV to be honest, only component capable of 1080i. They expect it to be SD or "enhanced definition". Also, they're very heavy and difficult to move. That's probably why you're not getting bites.

Might want to put "trade for welding" in the title. You'll get a lot more eyeballs here.

I have a 46" Sony rear projection from 2005. It has HDMI and is NOT heavy at all, just big and awkward to move. This thing is a solid tv, the power supply went out within the first year but other than that it is a great tv and it has survived 6 moves!

Latest posts

Back