Hello from Orange County, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Cazador

Reaction score
I've been homebrewing for a few years now. I'm an extract'er right now, but plan on moving to all grain in the next couple of months. My local brew supply shops are O'Sheas in Laguna Niguel, More Beer in Riverside, and Stein Fillers in Long Beach.

*bump*

also joining from Orange County, CA.

So far, O'Shea's in Laguna Niguel can be considered my HomeBrew Supply store, although i've only visited once. They seem to have everything a homebrewer could ask for, including some sweet drinking glasses. I've also purchased a kit from Hi-Time Wine in Costa Mesa, but I found their homebrewing supplies VERY limited. I'll probably be checking out Stein Fillers in Long Beach next time i need a kit.

Thanks for all of the help so far. i look forward to becoming a member who can contribute and share as opposed to just borrowing from the experiences of the generous members here.

I went in to the More Beer store there in Riverside the last time I was in the L.A. area fairly small store. but holy crap do they have alot of stuff . the guys were so cool. I called them from the class I was takeing down there in L.A and told them I wanted to come check it out, got directions and all that jazz I was running VERY late called them from my cell on the way.. They stayed untill I arrived (over 30 min after they closed) just so I couled visit the store. they were really cool we chated BEER for a short time I wandered in AH for a while bought some shirts and little stuff. any way Great to have you on board I personally just came abord about a week or two ago....
Welcome
JJ

I live smack in the middle between Steinfillers and More beer, now--half hour drive either way. I used to be about 15 min from StFlls though. I guess I'll have to make a trip out to Mb soon, though I don't have any real excuse (I'm all stocked up and just waiting for cooler weather to brew in). Going to a hbs with no real needs is not a good situation for the finances. How can you leave empty handed?

Welcome aboard!

I grew up in the Westminster/HB area...

O.C.? Yeah, it's a good place to be from.

Cheers!

:mug:

Agreed. Spent 11 years in Fullerton, next to the little airport. Wasn't too bad until they made it illegal to live less than 20 miles from your job.

Talk about cooler weather! About 6 pm I started getting an ocean breeze (I'm 30 miles inland). Dropped 20 degrees in 30 minutes.

I just moved to Orange County (city of Orange) from San Diego and am looking for some good home brewing stores. I used to live in San Diego and used Home Brew Mart all the time but am out of the loop here. Any recommendations? Laguna Niguel, Riverside, and Long Beach are all quite a way away- 1/2 hr at least, but if that's what it takes, them it must do.

Back