1st Father's Day - Grilled Steak and Arrogant Bastard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnio

Reaction score
So, I guess technically I won't be a dad for another 6 months, but I figured its still a good excuse to pamper myself. Grabbed a couple of rib eyes, a glass of Arrogant Bastard Clone and fired up the Grill Dome.

Father_s_Day_Grill-1.jpg

Father_s_Day_Grill-2.jpg

Father_s_Day_Grill-3.jpg

Father_s_Day_Grill-4.jpg

Looks good. My steak turned out like ass, but I have a bottle of Allagash Four chilling right now. For some reason the cheap steaks I buy the kids are always better than the expensive ones I get from myself.

So, I guess technically I won't be a dad for another 6 months, but I figured its still a good excuse to pamper myself.

It's pretty clear that you aren't a Dad yet if you think Father's Day is about YOU getting pampered. Father's Day is about burnt eggs and homemade cards in exchange for a day of entertaining the children. All fathers should get the Monday after Father's Day off. We could call it 'Aftermath Day'. On 'Aftermath Day' everyone leaves you the **** alone and lets you sleep and do whatever you want.

Single people have 'Aftermath Day' every day. You have six months. The clock is ticking. What are you going to do. What ARE you going to do??

Thanks for the compliments.

Fingers - I am cracking up at your post. The funny thing is, even though I am a few years away from that I am looking forward to it (well, the first time at least). I like the thought of Aftermath Day though. I am sure by the time the kid is older I will definitely need it.

All fathers should get the Monday after Father's Day off. We could call it 'Aftermath Day'.

Thanks Fingers.. there is Chocolate Mohagany Porter all over ym keyboard now... and it came out through my nose! :cross:

Seriously though... it came out through my nose.

I'm not even a father, but that was hilarious! :mug:

Latest posts

Back