Recipe Ingredient Giveaway - Your Choice of Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyKlein

Reaction score
BrewItAgain (a social brewing recipe site) is giving away the ingredients for any recipe on the site, your choice! To enter the contest, all you need to do is the following:

1. Post at least one legitimate brew recipe on BrewItAgain. Multiple recipes can be imported at once via the BeerXML import feature.
  2. Post at least one legitimate comment on a recipe.

Each comment and recipe post will be counted as one entry to the giveaway. You are free to enter as many times as you like. The contest will end 5/1/11.

Full contest details can be found at: http://www.brewitagain.com/pages/giveaway. If you have any questions just ask.

Since I got a question about it, i'll post here. To use the import feature, just export your recipe, or multiple recipes to the BeerXML format from your software, then go the add page of BrewItAgain (you must be logged in), and select import on the right. Its really simple!

signed up. Will post recipe when I get home from work.

Just posted a recipe (orange coriander blonde) but it added some funky code into it. Is there a way to edit that out??

Just posted a recipe (orange coriander blonde) but it added some funky code into it. Is there a way to edit that out??

Wow, that definitely is funky! Looks like you found the first bug in our new import process! Thanks for posting the issue. I'll fix the recipe so that it looks normal.

If you dont mind, can you send me the import file you used so I can troubleshoot the bug? I'll PM you my email address.

Back