Fantasy Baseball League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker36

Reaction score
So I tried starting this thread behind the google wall, bub didn't get much of a response, so I'll try in here. Any interest in HBT Fantasy Baseball League?

So the HBT League will be Head-to-Head Roto (standard 5x5) MLB inclusive. If you are interested, PM with your e-mail address and you're in.

through what website? Auction or snake draft? Mixed league or AL/NL only?

I'd definitely be interested. Unfortunately, I am already in two other leagues. One with friends on espn, and one with a mustang group on cbssports. I don't think I can be in two leagues on one site.

If it's on another site, I'm down.

I'd definitely be interested. Unfortunately, I am already in two other leagues. One with friends on espn, and one with a mustang group on cbssports. I don't think I can be in two leagues on one site.

If it's on another site, I'm down.

sportsline you certainly could. I'm in three baseball leagues and two football leagues on sportsline.

I like the new ESPN site, so probably that one (I just checked, looks like you can be in multiple leagues). All of MLB, serpentine draft (live)

I'm in my first espn fantasy league this year. I've been playing in sportsline leagues for both baseball and football for a bunch of years now. I've always enjoyed their leagues. Easy access to updated, detailed, and very helpful stats and info. Their layout is easy to use too.

So I tried starting this thread behind the google wall, bub didn't get much of a response, so I'll try in here. Any interest in HBT Fantasy Baseball League?

I've never done it before, but I like baseball and would like to try.

If this one is full I still have two openings in my Public Enemies league. 5x5 head to head automated draft only NL.

Join THIS one first though - not trying to steal people LOL

The auto draft is done automatically. The only input we have is how the players are ranked. Currently, the players are ranked based upon past performance and their projected stats for the year.

However, you might feel that Carlos Delgado isn't going to have a great year. You can go into the default rankings and change them to what you feel.

When the autodraft happens, it'll follow your rankings instead of the default rankings.

The autodraft will also take into account the positions on your team that have already been filled so you don't end up with 13 first basemen and no pitchers.

ESPN just sent an email saying that if we don't fill the 4 remaining spots that the draft will not be held. Maybe reduce to 8 and try to coax 2 people last-minute?

I can reduce to 8. We would only need one more person (one hasn't signed up. but sent me his email)

ESPN now shows that we have not chosen a draft date. . . . Still have time, as opening day is Sunday. I am available anytime except Saturday morning, PST, so basically 4PM EST or later on Saturday works for me, as well as anytime tomorrow.

I was available tonight. Going away tomorrow through Saturday. I'm still down, will just prerank my players and hope for the best.

Unless we get somebody else soon, I don't think this league is going to happen.

Back