Where to drink beer in Providence, RI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Providence, RI on Friday, March 8th before heading out on Saturday. I have not booked my hotel yet, but I want to know if there are any brewpubs or beer bars worth visiting.

Any suggestions?

My house?

Seriously though, there is a place called Track 84 near the airport that has TONS of commercial beers. There is also a small brewpub downtown called Union Station (I think it's part of a chain like Rock Bottom but I am not positive) that isn't bad. Trinity Brew House is also downtown and they actually distribute their IPA locally. I guess I'd recommend Trinity if you're looking for brewpub and Track if you're looking to drink commercial.

Unfortunately we don't have a ton, but those would be my suggestions.

Thanks for the offers to visit homesteads, but I prefer not to have to drive in a new city after imbibing. I do appreciate it though!

Track 84 is close to the Airport Residence Inn. Sounds like a good place to kill some time and enjoy some beers. Beer Advocate gives it a thumbs up.

Track 84 Reviews

I'll be there at 6:30 PM if any HBT'ers want to meet up for a couple beers Friday evening? First round is on me.

I'm here in lovely Rhode Island, land of rain and wind. My hotel has an Irish Pub right next to it in Newport with Guinness and Smithwick's on tap. Hmmm.

Anyone up for the Friday HBT Beer meet at Track 84?

See you Friday. From the pictures I've seen you don't appear to be a short fella so we probably won't have any trouble spotting you.

bigjohnmilford said:
Just had to say thanks to Ed. It was great to meet you. Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks. It was great meeting you and Melana too! Good beers & good food.

I'll be back in 6 to 8 weeks.

It's off to Park City Utah now for some vacation in the snow.

EdWort said:
Thanks. It was great meeting you and Melana too! Good beers & good food.

I'll be back in 6 to 8 weeks.

It's off to Park City Utah now for some vacation in the snow.

Looks like the weather is on your side. I hope your flights go well. Have a great vacation. We'll be dragging you off to Federal Hill the next time your in. Thanks again
:mug:

Back