The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well, because people think I am a Dick...as PTN wrote in a PM to me:

"I've just had enough of you and your abrasive personality"

"You've done nothing other than be an irritating jackass since then. Doesn't matter, I'm just done with being irritated by you."

This was part of his email to me asking me not to come to mastoberfest, I am not welcome there. I dont know who told him that I talk **** behind his back about being a better brewer than him because it couldnt be much further from the truth. I know I suck at brewing, I have brewed 2 batches of beer in the last 3 years because the rest I have Farked up so bad i dumped it before I even added yeast. I liked hanging out with everyone in the hopes of learning how to brew beer so that I could stop screwing up batches. I really am not the A**hole that everyone thinks I am, I just wish people could understand that. So that being said, I am really gonna fall of the forum earth for a while so that I can stop abraisively irritating all of you.

Bob

the_bird said:

Duh. That surprises you somehow?

So the clothes dryer at Chez Nurse is tits up, and while I am perfectly willing, and currently am, going commando under dirty shorts and a smelly tee shirt, Mrs Nurse is not so inclined. So instead of being out on LSU getting outsmarted by animals with brains the size of bread crumbs I'm sitting in a laundromat waiting for her clothes to dry. And ya know what? It's not so bad... This place is loaded with MILFS. I mean its crawling with them

Duh. That surprises you somehow?

So the clothes dryer at Chez Nurse is tits up, and while I am perfectly willing, and currently am, going commando under dirty shorts and a smelly tee shirt, Mrs Nurse is not so inclined. So instead of being out on LSU getting outsmarted by animals with brains the size of bread crumbs I'm sitting in a laundromat waiting for her clothes to dry. And ya know what? It's not so bad... This place is loaded with MILFS. I mean its crawling with them

Can't you buy mrsthenurse a new dryer? Nothing says romance like a new clothes dryer. I know someone that can carry it around for you.

Please see the link in my signature below for info on a gathering being held in a few weeks for, by and about local home brewers. Then gather up a couple of cars of coeds and come on down.

I dont think I am ready for that. you guys seem to be huge ball busters, plus I havent brewed anything yet up here so I have nothing to offer. plus, no co-eds as I dont know people too well

I dont think I am ready for that. you guys seem to be huge ball busters, plus I havent brewed anything yet up here so I have nothing to offer. plus, no co-eds as I dont know people too well

Don't be afraid of us 'guys' - we're all pretty nice in person - well except for Yeager.
There is no better place to learn to brew than in PTN's driveway.

There is no better place to learn to brew than in PTN's driveway.

... yeah, I don't know about that. You've got thirty drunk ******** with thirty opinions about how to do something; that's not the best way to learn, I don't think. It's a good time, don't get me wrong, but it's really not the best learning environment!

... yeah, I don't know about that. You've got thirty drunk ******** with thirty opinions about how to do something; that's not the best way to learn, I don't think. It's a good time, don't get me wrong, but it's really not the best learning environment!

WHOA. Wait a minute. Are you saying that I everything I learned about brewing at a Masstoberfest was wrong? That can't be right? Can it?

Of course, PTN has already beeyatched about some of my brews, so maybe Bird is on to something here....................

i brewed alot at home, just not legal. we have a centuries old moonshine recipe that we have brewed in a family still in the woods. alot of fun

WHOA. Wait a minute. Are you saying that I everything I learned about brewing at a Masstoberfest was wrong? That can't be right? Can it?

Of course, PTN has already beeyatched about some of my brews, so maybe Bird is on to something here....................

Ignore PTN, he beeyatches about everything.

here is a pic so you can see what I look like.

newbie.jpg

Back