Calling all Orlando (central Florida) Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVITE HAS BEEN SENT - I appologize for the delay. The date is SUNDAY April 20th (changed from the 19th) And the location is my home in Sorrento. Hope to see you all then!! Should be a blast.

So no Pics of drunken debauchery to entise us to come next time? :D I hope everything went well. The weather couldnt of been better.

I failed miserably in my picture taking. But, I think Josh got a few.. We had a good time. There were five brewers, five wives/gfs and three kids. It was a good day. i hope everyone enjoyed themselves!

As promised here are some pics of the Party, Austin and his wife were an AWESOME host, and really provided a beautiful location for the get together, the weather was perfect, and the food was even better.

Thanks again Austin.
My wife tells me that the next one is going to be here at my house??

Pic # 1 is Austin and his SWMBO (I do not want to use names unless they say its ok)

Pic #2 is the keggerator that provided a lot of entertainment

Pic # 3 is a group photo of all of us, I will name my family.....
Far left, maroon colored shirt is my Dad, Plan 9 is wearing the "Hope" Shirt, my family and I are on the far right.

Austin and Renee.JPG

Austin's Keggerator.JPG

Group Photo.JPG

As always i'm late for a o-town gtg. havn't been active on here for a while been working 60+ hours a week in miami on a feature film. lets hope there will be another GTG. maybe a brew gtg?

Back