Perlick 525SS parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h22lude

Reaction score
My bearing cup on my Perlick got damaged some how. It no longer fits flush with the ball on the handle lever. I was going to order a new one from Perlick but you need to spend $25 for them to ship. I was going to buy another faucet too but I just don't feel like spending the money right now. AHS has this plastic one.

http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?cPath=178_40_271_129_391&products_id=12485

It's only 99 cents. Has anyone used this before? I just don't want to replace the metal one with this plastic one if it is crap.

EDIT: I emailed Perlick before finding that you need to spend $25. I received an email back from them saying if I need just 1, they will mail one to me at no cost. They are only $1.25 on their site but to send one at no cost even though the problem wasn't their fault is great customer service. Just another reason to buy Perlick. Great faucets and great service

Good on Perlick. With all the crap you see wrt "customer service" it's good to see a positive outcome once in awhile. I have a half dozen new 525ss faucets on my keezer because frankly they're damned good, but if I had a problem with one I'd like to think Perlick would stand behind them and not nick me for a ridiculously high shipping charge for a $1-2 part...

Cheers!

Back