What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotty 2 hotty was a wwf wrestler from when i was like 11 and still liked wrestling. Yes i admit to liking wrestling back in the late 90s.

and Idk why i refer To scotty karate as scotty 2 hotty but i do.

Great beer. Enjoy

Scotty 2 hotty was a wwf wrestler from when i was like 11 and still liked wrestling. Yes i admit to liking wrestling back in the late 90s.

and Idk why i refer To scotty karate as scotty 2 hotty but i do.

Great beer. Enjoy

Yeah wasnt sure if thats what you were talkin about. When I lived in Memphis I was very good friends with Kevin Lawler ( Jerry the Kings son and brother of Brian Christopher) so I got to go to alot of the shows and meet a bunch of em. Some were cool some were ****** bags. Bautista is the nicest dude ever.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Yeah wasnt sure if thats what you were talkin about. When I lived in Memphis I was very good friends with Kevin Lawler ( Jerry the Kings son and brother of Brian Christopher) so I got to go to alot of the shows and meet a bunch of em. Some were cool some were ****** bags. Bautista is the nicest dude ever.

Nice sounds cool to have hung out with a couple of them. Wrestlers lead a wild lifestyle. Some of them are sick athletes too. Regardless of the theatrics.

All of my memories of wrestling now are the comedic parts. Kind of like watching an action movie you thought was awesome when you were 7, as an adult.

It was definitely not awesome. Its so terrible its funny. Jerry the king was great comic relief!

Nice sounds cool to have hung out with a couple of them. Wrestlers lead a wild lifestyle. Some of them are sick athletes too. Regardless of the theatrics.

All of my memories of wrestling now are the comedic parts. Kind of like watching an action movie you thought was awesome when you were 7, as an adult.

It was definitely not awesome. Its so terrible its funny. Jerry the king was great comic relief!

Lol I hear ya. Jerrys a great guy. He says whats on his mind in "real life" also, he doesn't really give a f#%k

Cracked open a few Stouts tonight. First time trying the founders breakfast stout that stuff is truly amazing stuff. I plan on saving the other bottle I got for a few months hopefully:ban:, followed that up with another yummy stout:mug:

BS 1.jpg

OR 1.jpg

Coff.

No hangover here. Had 6-7 beers and two Mamajuanas yesterday.

Coffee, hopefully I can bust out my brew kit my wife got me for Christmas. Newbie over here!

Sent from my Trio Stealth_10 using Home Brew mobile app

Water after a big night of drinking, eating and brewing and bottling. Brewed my first stream beer and i pitched on a yeast cake of san Francisco lager and it has taken off! Had to attach a blow off... Bottled up a conan apa....Got to use my new 185k btu burner my gf got me for Christmas man does that make a difference over the Old turkey deep fryer burner.... My buddy came over to brew and brought me 3 cases of bottles and these beers below.... I can't wait to try them.... Never had Any of them and the petrus will be my first sour... Great night but a Lil rough this am

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1388246688493.jpg

yay! Is it everything you had hoped for?

It was great - I still think Edmund Fitzgerald is my favorite porter, but this is good in its own way.

Edit: I love the multiquote on the new app.

How do you multiquote in the new app? I've looked high and low and asked TxBrew a couple of times and still can't figure it out!

Coffee earlier and on to water now. I definitely feel like having a few later on, but for now I get to set-up my son's iPad mini … again :(

It was great - I still think Edmund Fitzgerald is my favorite porter, but this is good in its own way.

How do you multiquote in the new app? I've looked high and low and asked TxBrew a couple of times and still can't figure it out!

Coffee earlier and on to water now. I definitely feel like having a few later on, but for now I get to set-up my son's iPad mini … again :(

Im on Android and all you gotta do is touch every post you wanna quote and it automatically highlights it, then just press quote.

Water, waiting for fiancee's car at the car wash. Had planned on brewing today but she doesn't this on me at 6AM.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

HB coffee brown. Just added cereal mash to main mash on Cream Ale. Haters gonna hate, but I love me some corn beer.

A little Bot to start the day off right.

Was IST on when you went down there yesterday? It's on today. Just didn't feel like going there as today is Saturday and the only other Saturday I went to get beer there, it was a horrible nightmare.

Was IST on when you went down there yesterday? It's on today. Just didn't feel like going there as today is Saturday and the only other Saturday I went to get beer there, it was a horrible nightmare.

Yeah, they had IST on tap yesterday. Thought about getting some, but decided to go with two growlers of Gandhi.

A bit longer on the mash now.. I'm drinking this delightful beer. It was only 6.99 for a 6er too so I need to go back and get another.

image-3371868788.jpg

Back