Pepsi Throwback. Anyone try it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think they tweaked the Pepsi Throwback formula from the blue can to the classic can. I loved it last summer but think it's sorta meh now. I may have drank more Dr. Pepper than everyone else on this board combined and can say with much certainty that the real sugar Pepper coming out now in no way tastes like it used to the first time around. I think they pulled the flavoring back a notch when they went to corn syrup and didn't bump it back up for the Dr. Pepper throwback. Dr. Pepper used to have an almost Coke-like intensity to its flavor. I haven't tried the Mountain Dew. RC Cola did a throwback about 10 years ago. I forget what they called it. They put them in brown bottles and everything. It was really good but cost like $2 per 12oz bottle so I only tried it once.

And if Crystal Pepsi came back, there would be much rejoicing in my household.

I found some Mexican Coke at the grocery the other day and am anxious to try it. I haven't have that since I was a kid. Maybe tonight I'll gather the family around and we'll have a tasting.

I found some Mexican coke too, and all it did was give me a nosebleed and made me act like a huge *********.

So really the only difference from normal is I got a nosebleed.

Back