MD Summer Brewday - Aug 15th 2009- Signup Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up going out to dinner with the in laws and drinking more. Didn't get to bed till 1:00 am. Wiped out today

Here is something fun...

watch

hahahahhahaha I had no idea you were actually taking a video. Still not as bad as when Mike and I burnt the **** out of ourselves.

I gotta say I was looking forward to Mike's swearing rant that followed for the next few minutes, but guess you gotta keep it PG for the forum.

Damn, that camera really does ass 5 or maybe 30 pounds doesn't it. :eek: Jesus I am a fat ass.

Mike, sorry if this is OT, but what is the little crest in the avatar that's been showing up on the forum since last week?

No reason to feel bad about it. If you don't look at any of the off topic **** then there would be no way for you to have known. And its not unusual for someone stupid to get started around here and next thing you know half the people have something done to their avatars this was just the first time it wasn't something assanine and immature.

Back