gotta love baseball!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truble

Reaction score
It was a preseason tuneup and the Sox and Yankees get bench warnings for playing beanball!

can't wait for spring. The real spring with warm weather and meaningful games....

Truble said:
It was a preseason tuneup and the Sox and Yankees get bench warnings for playing beanball!

can't wait for spring. The real spring with warm weather and meaningful games....

Yes, Yes, and more yes...

In my neck of the woods, the Cards/Cubs bashing is well underway...

I am looking forward to toasting Redbird W's this summer with beverages of my own creation...

:mug: Ize

Truble said:
Good for the Yankess...those weenie redsox need to be eating some dirt. :mad: :D

Truble said:
We already had spring...it's pretty much middle of summer here already. :mad:

El Pistolero said:
Good for the Yankess...those weenie redsox need to be eating some dirt. :mad: :D

pu-lease El P-Mrs steinbrenner whining about the WBC? refusing to let players play? The sign?

Sheff, don't bogart the syringe!

Have fun with J.D.'s shoulder. It has been a problem for longer than this spring.....

I'm looking forward to having my hopes dashed by the Bravos once more (not really, but trying to prepare myself). If Soriano were to be deported and wound up digging ditches in the DR while contemplating why in the world playing the outfield for $10M/yr was such a big problem...that would make my season, too.

But seriously...bring on opening day.

Agreed in Sore-iano......He became a team player once his agent explained to him that the DQ list means that he does not get paid, and time of service does not accrue, meaning that if he sat the whole season, the Nats would still own him, aka, no free agency.

Truble said:
Sheff, don't bogart the syringe!
I thought Schilling had Sheff's syringe? :confused:

Truble said:
Have fun with J.D.'s shoulder. It has been a problem for longer than this spring.....
I think we're gonna see a lot of chronic injuries this year...whole teams on the DL because people can't heal fast anymore without their juice. Fantasy will be a lot more exciting. :)

Truble said:
pu-lease El P-Mrs steinbrenner whining about the WBC? refusing to let players play? The sign?
Now you really don't want to talk about big cry baby owners, do you? :p

;)

Back