Logo design, workin on a label to go with

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeeper

Reaction score
I was playin around with Illustrator today trying to get a label design I like. This was the result but it still looks a little to "amateur-ish" to me.

by the way, "War Elephant" comes from the finnish words (sota norsu) my Finnish friend uses to describe less-than attractive girls that look attractive when you are drunk.

I get the joke. The logo doesn't really do it for me though. The visual impression is a little wierd, what with the cross dressing elephant and all...

I really like the basic idea you are going for with the design. The drinker in me understands the image to say "drink me and you'll want to sleep with elephants"...which is a good thing in my part of town. The graphics designer in me sees an image with definite potential. Maybe try a different font for the letters, with a different color/shade scheme. With a little work this could be a hell of a label.

Have you made any changes to it since first posting? I'd love to see them.

You sir are a Blasphemer!!!!

Being an Alabama fan I find the association of anything "elephant" related with anything "war" related to be appalling due to the use of the "war eagle" cry of our enemy Auburn!:mad: :off: :mad:

Schlante,
Phillip

Back