Wedding Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourrealdad

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am having a beer themed wedding and would take some input on beer ideas. Having four types of beer (one being Bud Light) so need three more. Trying to keep it local aka Colorado, but that is not a requirement.

Wedding is June 8th so it will be warmer. Looking for three varying beers to meet everyone's needs.

Thanks

Just did this Chocolate Stout for my daughter's wedding. "Might even make a beer drinker out of me, dad," she said. Then she teared up when I told her it was for her wedding celebration and told her the name. The bride and groom didn't get to see the label until the big day.

They are both chemists, so the chocolate periodic table was the perfect image for the label.

Congrats, and good luck!

A big consideration would be what food it's being paired with.

I'd say go with a pale ale, an amber or nut brown, and a doppelbock or Scotch ale; those would pretty much cover almost everybody's tastes, especially since you'll also have BMC. Though you might want to be a little adventurous & go with something like a fruit ale instead of the amber. Something for just about everybody, even people who don't like beer.
Regards, GF.

Summer Wedding I would have a "fruity" wheat ala blue moon, shock top, or sam summer. A simple pale ale and then something a bit maltier like a maerzen or helles. At the end of the day you'll make 99% of the people happy. The 1% that complains about the free beer are ******** and would have complained about something anyway.

Food is a hunter's chicken and Chimichuri flank steak.

I was thinking of going Bud light, Modus Hoperandi (IPA), Avery White Rascal (Whit), and maybe Odells 90 Schilling (Scottish)

Another take would be Bud light, Great divide Denver PA, Odells Easy Street, Oscar Blues Old Chub

The possibilities are endless

Back