Attention SE Phoenix: First brew in new house invite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonyBrew

Who rated my beer?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If there's anyone in the Phoenix area that has nothing else to do this Sat. the 20th, I will be brewing for the first time at my new place in Chandler. I enjoy the company of other homebrewers on brewdays and would be happy to have you guys come over & hangout. I should have a wheat beer on tap by then.

I live near the Ray & McQueen intersection in Chandler. If anyone is interested in hanging out, watching an AG brewday and having some Wheat just send me a PM and I'll give you the address.

I'll be brewing from about 11am to 6pm.

Yeah, if I can find my webcam I'll brewcast. Why not.

I also sent out an invite on our local club forum. We'll see if anyone shows up.

Sounds like fun, but with any luck I'll be helping my room mate move into his new apartment. If not though... this might be a good diversion.

im making a drive from prescott to PHX on sunday to pick up a few kegs and hit up a LHBS to grab a bottling bucket and some odds and ends

-=jason=-

Another bump to see if anyone wants to hang out during tomorrow's brewday. I'll probably be filtering some water tonight in advance.

WOW, you'd really let a bunch of these bums know where you live, let alone come to your house and want to use your bathroom and stuff, HUH? :)

Sounds cool...too bad you're so far away. Have fun!!!!

:mug:

I ended up getting the AC unit I need for my ferm closet build. Next time for sure!

Sorry I didn't brewcast. I only had my phone camera and didn't have a good place in my brewspace to cast from. I'll have to rectify that situation somehow for future brews.

I had some of the local club members show & dfc from here also showed up. All in all a good brewday. The blonde ale ended up as planned with an OG of 1.044 and my friend's Amber was a tad low at 1.048 but it'll be a decent beer.

I will find my webcam & figure out where to mount it.

Latest posts

Back