Finished Kegerator!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can embed your pics in the post... well you can in like one or two posts, lol. There is a spam thing that you need 20 posts to embed pics. They will automatically start working though once you hit twenty so you can embed them now.

Oh and I like it. Looks sharp!

Do you have inside pics? Mine should be done in a few days and look eerily similar (But without the Bruins stickers!)

how did you connect those wood holders for the bottle caps container and drip tray to the keezer itself? looks great!

Looks good.

I dont know if its the angle of the picture or not but the bottle cap catcher doesnt look like its square to the wood backing.
Yes I know its anal, but that kinda stuff drives me insane.:fro:

how did you connect those wood holders for the bottle caps container and drip tray to the keezer itself? looks great!

Im sure Ill be corrected if Im wrong but usually its done with magnets.

Shackled, I noticed that too after I took the picture(dammit)! I just emptied the cap catcher and didn't seat the catcher all the way down on the screws. It is even now!!! Correct on the use of rare earth magnets, they work like a charm.

The "condoms" on the faucets just seal them up. I had the foam plugs that they came with in there, but they attracted fruit flies. These have solved that problem.

where did you get those tap handles? last night my brewing buddy and i were talking about how a chalk-board on the tap handles would be perfect.

Back