STONE bottle label removal.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frod1963

Reaction score
Just in case anyone gives a S&!%. A long soak in Star San and a scrub will remove the labels from STONE bottles. I only bottle a couple beers per batch so reuse is key. Just my two pennies.

Thanks for sharing; I've always used OxyClean on paper-labeled bottles, but just tossed Stone bottles in the recycling. I'll be sure to try this.

What worked for me is just ignoring the paint. It came off by itself after being refilled a few times. So a few soaks in oxyclean and starsan and it starts to come loose. They are kind of a mess when the paint starts to fleck off.

Anyone have a way to get Two Brother's labels off? Dunno what they use, but they are the only ones I can't get off using Oxyclean or Star-san. I've just been recycling them.

In the batch of bombers I soaked there was Rogge bottles that the label did not come off??? Not sure about those. I loves me some double bastard/ dead guy

Back