Superbowl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
Whats everyone making for the superbowl? I think I am doing wings and I haven't decided what else yet.

Orange glazed salmon w/rice... not sure what to go with that yet... probably some pan-seared veggies..

The munchie menu consists of beer-glazed pepperoni and pretzels with mustard.

We're going to a friend's house. I'm making some cornbread to go with hwmbo's dad's chili, and cinnamon rolls for dessert.

SWMBO is learning to cook Indian from a friend of ours down the street. Yesterday they made several dishes that we will have during the game. Plus I picked up some fresh guacamole and chips. I think both will go great with the Chinook IPA I have.

Craig

When my roomate gets home. I'm gonna slice up some leftover bacon-wrapped steak, warm it in a skillet with home fry potatoes, fajita veggies, a couple eggs, and some cheese. Then...

I'm going to wrap that sh*t up in a flour tortilla and deep f***ing fry it. Serve smothered in hot sauce, sour cream, and some more cheese for good measure.

I made homemade gaucamole and roasted corn and black bean salsa. SWMBO made some little sausage and cheese snack things, chex mix and a blue cheese veggie dip. My SIL brought wings and fruit dip and another friend brought buffalo dip. It was all very good.

Back