• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15.5 Gallon Ball lock Cornie's 110 shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioBeerKegs

Reaction score
Stainless, ball lock. 15.5 Gallon Cornie's shipped right to your door for 110.00 even. Use them for fermenters, dispensing, carbonating whatever. These are the tall ones, from a wine brewery.

Can contact me at [email protected] if interested. If you are in SW Ontario and want to pick some that is fine as well.

IMG_1390.jpg

These stand 3foot high and 1 foot diameter. Because of the size these are shipped by simply slapping the address on it and sending as a irregular parcel (trying finding a box for them!). I have 10 total, if you prefer the safety of ebay you can buy them off me there for 125.

I will take two if you still have them. Tried to PM, but your box is full. Also sent an email.

The 7 are spoken for. This is the wife, danaldor will send invoices for them when he gets home (responding here rather than each email)

Wow, 22 requested in less then two hours. I sent out emails to the first responses. I will work my way up the list if any become available. These are all sold pending.

Thanks for the quick sales.

Has anyone put a regular ball valve at the bottom of a corny? If this has been done I would be hugely interested in making one of these into a primary. I've only got a 5lb CO2 tank, so I would rather drain it with gravity. That brings up another problem, how much does one of these things weigh with 10 gallons of beer in it?

Gawd, I feel like such a heel. Last time I shipped one it was 40. I sent one this morning to Hanover, NH 03755 for 60.93 and another to Binghamton, NY 13905 for 55.44

The quotes to CA and CO were 70-80 a pop. I am taking these into town when I go to work today to try to find better shipping prices. If I can not find it I will be issuing a refund first thing tomorrow. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience, I was honestly just trying to pass along a killer deal to the folks here but just can not afford to ship at those prices. It was my own ignorance of just assuming the shipping would only be 40-60 (the price range the last time I sold some here) a pop and I apologize.

Matt and Daniel I will get other quotes on my way to work and tomorrow I will either ship or refund.

Patrick.

Has anyone put a regular ball valve at the bottom of a corny? If this has been done I would be hugely interested in making one of these into a primary. I've only got a 5lb CO2 tank, so I would rather drain it with gravity. That brings up another problem, how much does one of these things weigh with 10 gallons of beer in it?
I'd be worried about messing up an incredibly rare corny keg that you'd have no trouble selling for cost otherwise if you no longer wanted it... that and moving around 100 pounds of beer isn't exactly fun for your back when you need to elevate it to drain with gravity! I'd just start a siphon by attaching a hose to the liquid out diptube or disconnect if you don't want to hook it up to CO2 to push it out and really want to go the fermenter route.

36.42 I can (I can afford to sell at 110 with that price). Sadly was my error in prices for USA shipping. I lost monry on the ones today and debated paying the charges myself for the others, but was just too steep.

I'd be worried about messing up an incredibly rare corny keg that you'd have no trouble selling for cost otherwise if you no longer wanted it... that and you better be fermenting with it elevated because moving around 100 pounds of beer isn't exactly fun for your back! I'd just start a siphon by attaching a hose to the liquid out diptube if you don't want to hook it up to CO2 to push it out and really want to go the fermenter route.

Yeah, that is concerning. I would really like to retire the plastic buckets ASAP, although I can not justify the cost of an SS conical at the moment. Just getting creative, I guess.

Good morning, I just sent out some emails. I believe I have everyone responded to. Multitasking sucks. I ever get these again I am listing them one at a time to preserve my sanity!

Got the quote for shipping my two. Looks like it's only $62 ($31 each) over what he was going to pay ($40 each). Sending the money when I get home.
Thanks!

I will get yours out Tuesday, us Canucks eat our turkey Monday so everything is closed. Everybody else should have a tracking number by now, if you do not let me know please and I forward it.

About to drain my 100G fermenter and gotta admit, I love these kegs. One regulator to carb that much rocks.

If you can buy one of these shipped for under $200 it's a great deal. Mine was a factory second that cost me $225 shipped. It's what I use to ferment my 10-11 gallon batches and pushing the beer out with CO2 is painless and at 3-4 psi hardly worth considering the CO2 cost factor. I'd buy another one if I actually needed to ferment more than 10 gallons at a a time.

I'm sure they're nice, but you could have three 15 gallon sanke fermentors with the brewer's hardware kit for the price of one of these.

I'm sure they're nice, but you could have three 15 gallon sanke fermentors with the brewer's hardware kit for the price of one of these.

Once you break it down these sold for 70 plus shipping. How much would it cost to get one sanke and convert it?

Stock pot cookers, no idea on the BTU's but the burners have 67 openings on them. The units have two burners each. I just drag one outside on brewdays and use one unit. I experimented with 5gallons of water from 70 before, had it to a boil in 11 minutes.

Back