My Epic brewery/beer vacation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of my trip to Colorado, lol. Started up at Ft. Collins then Odell followed by New Belgium. Then headed south to Avery, Lefthand, and Mountain Sun. Then got back to Denver to cap it off with Gread Divide. Also had numerous trips to Golden City Brewery. Also Hit up Falling Rock tap house for a great local selection and some difficult choices...
Anyway looks like a excellent trip, whenever I make it out to Cali I will have to get to Stone for sure after seeing your pics.
Im going to be moving out to Co. in about 3 months and have looked at a few places but not Parker, how do you like it?

Reminds me of my trip to Colorado, lol. Started up at Ft. Collins then Odell followed by New Belgium. Then headed south to Avery, Lefthand, and Mountain Sun. Then got back to Denver to cap it off with Gread Divide. Also had numerous trips to Golden City Brewery. Also Hit up Falling Rock tap house for a great local selection and some difficult choices...
Anyway looks like a excellent trip, whenever I make it out to Cali I will have to get to Stone for sure after seeing your pics.
Im going to be moving out to Co. in about 3 months and have looked at a few places but not Parker, how do you like it?

Really like it out in Parker. It's a little further from downtown than I would like to be, but I've learned enjoy it here. Pretty small town but has everything you really need.

Back