• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew your own subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really great deal for both subscriptions (digital & print)!
I'm in!

I'm interested. I'll wait to hear back from you about payment, address, etc.

Thanks!
Todd

Brew Your Own Magazine
HOMEBREW CLUB FUNDRAISER
My club is offering BREW YOUR OWN magazine 1 year subscription:

Digital and Print Combo Subscription - Get both print and digital editions of every issue.

Our Homebrew club is HOPBAG brew club (Haven of Private Brewers Ass. of Goodells)

$20 for One Year BYO Combo Subscription

Send me a PM if your interested
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
:mug:

Current subscribers this subscription gets tacked onto the end of your current one:) so current subscribers jump on this great deal.
I have till June 1st, 2013 to offer this deal. So I will be mailing in sheets of 10 subscribers when I get them up to June 1st (if I last)

I am going to try and get the first sheets into BYO early next week! I will post who made the first group.
Just a reminder I will be sending in subscription sheets every 10 people signed up, just to keep things moving and to keep people happy:)

BYO SUBSCRIPTION LIST # 1

I will be sending in a few forms early next week to start the subscription process with BYO.
Here is the list of subcribers that made it on for next week: I will be sending in more so tell your friends to sign up!
:rockin:

evsol
TreetopVT
BrewDifferent
Plowboy
Cioffi
reverendj1
jrb03
qaman00
WileE65
Longrange2
Rufireproof951
Nick33624
Chuckabrewski
Jeffinn
Tomcat0304
roto
slakwhere
bradb521
shellerb
rrich80
jimmarshall
tssgery
VegasJ
chino1975
misterranger
Caboth
ChefRex
mcweber12

jimmarshall said:
If I send tonight is it too late to get on that list?

Not to late for this list. I will be handing in more up to June 1st.
The transfer between paypal to my checking won't be in till middle of week next week so I will probably keep adding people up till then. Then start again with a new list.

SpottedDogBrewing said:
I will be sending in a few forms early next week to start the subscription process with BYO.
Here is the list of subcribers that made it on for next week: I will be sending in more so tell your friends to sign up!
:rockin:

evsol
TreetopVT
BrewDifferent
Plowboy
Cioffi
reverendj1
jrb03
qaman00
WileE65
Longrange2
Rufireproof951
Nick33624
Chuckabrewski
Jeffinn
Tomcat0304
roto
slakwhere
bradb521
shellerb
rrich80

This list on post #31 will go out on Wednesday next week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back