One reason why I'll never live in Alabama..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! five minutes in I think I caught some o' that thar retardation genes from the montghonoreah guy. My hed is all messed up now. Don't know how to thinks enny mor.

It's good to know that common sense can prevail, but I would have to worry about my own sanity if I were even partly responsible for electing Mr. Montgomery dude into a position of power!

As it's been stated, Mississippi is now the only state in the union that still has an ABV cap under 6%. We can't even get a bill to raise the limit brought up for a vote. The big breweries and distributors like things just as they are and spend money to keep it that way. It also seems our representatives will only find the energy to push a bill toward a vote if their wheels are properly greased first...lot's of greasy palmed politicians down here. Thank God I've found homebrewing.

Back