Allagash portfolio tasting at Alamo Drafthouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneOakDesign

Reaction score
just went to a portfolio tasting for Allagash's beers at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in Austin last Thursday night. they served 6 of theirs beers and the head chef at alamo drafthouse created a menu to go along with all of the beers. they had vintage beer propaganda playing on the screen the whole time. with each serving, rob todd, owner of allagash would talk about the next beer that would be served and talked about the business in general. he answered questions as well. it was really awesome. he had 3 different belgian beers that had been aged in jim beam barrels using various techniques. overall, it was an awesome night. here is a copy of the menu for that night.
allagashmenu.jpg
[/IMG]

My head is swimming just reading this. I'm a huge fan of Allagash in general, and I have tried and enjoyed everything on this list (glad they left out Hugh Malone, just not a fan). You must have walked out stumbling with all of the high ABV!

Now if they would just start distributing in Ohio again!!!

Back