FT: Heady Topper for Surly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcros80

Reaction score
Talked the old lady into going to Burlington for our vaca last week, stocked up on Heady direct from the cannery last Tuesday. Would like to do maybe a 2 for 2 trade for some Furious.

Just an FYI you'll probably be asked to ship first. Especially because your new and that was your first post. Good luck with the trade

MrNickVT said:
Just an FYI you'll probably be asked to ship first. Especially because your new and that was your first post. Good luck with the trade

Not a problem. Hopefully, should get an itrader review tomorrow. Made a trade using PM, should get his package tomorrow. Never posted before though

MrNickVT said:
Sweet. I live in Essex. 25 to Waterbury and 10 to Burlington.

Oh nice man. That's a great area up there, we had such a good time. I never wanted to leave

MrNickVT said:
Yeah it can be, a times!

On a side note, any time you have any double sunshine, I'll send you anything from CT you want haha. That was outstanding

Any chance you have two more Headys you would care to trade for some Surly?

I have some furious coming, can you get any of their other top beers?

I cam get quite a few of them. Availability varies sometimes. If you tell me which ones you're after, ill look around and see what I can find.

mbach72 said:
I cam get quite a few of them. Availability varies sometimes. If you tell me which ones you're after, ill look around and see what I can find.

Abrasive or coffee bender?

I can usually get both of those. Ill look tomorrow and get back to you. Shouldn't be a problem.

mrdauber64 said:
Just received my package through FedEx in good condition. Thanks for the trade!

Awesome man, mine should be here tomorrow

mrdauber64 said:
Just received my package through FedEx in good condition. Thanks for the trade!

Received today, nice duct tape work! Thanks for the trade!

mrdauber64 said:
:tank:

Thanks :D, sorry about the packing job! The box I bought so too big so I had to fill some space. Enjoy, Furious is one of my all time favorite IPA's! :tank:

Better to be safe the sorry!

Package arrived today in good condition. Can't wait to hit one of these! Thanks! Yours should be there today.

mbach72 said:
Package arrived today in good condition. Can't wait to hit one of these! Thanks! Yours should be there today.

Glad to hear it! I'm at work til midnight, but the wife's on the lookout for the FedEx guy

Back