My first label - Brown Sugar Brown Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannable1975

Reaction score
Well, here goes nothing...

brownsugar.jpg

Upon printing it ws almost impossible to read, so here is version 2, with a little more info. I like it better actually.

brownsugar2.jpg

Those look great on the bottles - congrats!

Of course, some of the humorless people I hang out with would have a problem with the sexism of the blackxplotation films you are parodying, but like I said, they're humorless. I really need to meet some new people . . .

Those look great on the bottles - congrats!

Of course, some of the humorless people I hang out with would have a problem with the sexism of the blackxplotation films you are parodying, but like I said, they're humorless. I really need to meet some new people . . .

I LOVE Tamara Dobson, a.k.a. Cleopatra Jones, may she Rest in Peace.

( I'm sure the more humorless would not like my current Irish Red Ale, or I.R.A. - label any more, either.....)

What type of paper did you use?

I use good cheap heavy printer papaer that *ahem* follows me home from work....

I just use the print cut and blot in milk method. I have a folded towel and apply the label lightly, and "roll" on the towel to blot and affix. Seems to have worked great for the application.

Back