Kaiser and Brewpastor in Zymurgy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today but haven't cracked it open yet.

Next time I wander into the bathroom I'll give it a good read. ;)

(And congrats, Kaiser and Brewpastor!)

I just read the jacketed conical article and came on here to see if there was a thread already. Congrats to BP Tom and Kai. Plus, the Last Drop article, by Brian Yaeger, I've met him in person. I'm already thinking of all the name dropping I can do... :D

Great job guys. :rockin:

I haven't gotten mine yet, but was told that my article would be published.

Thanks, guys.

Kai

It's so awesome to have such famous friends! Thanks for all of your hard work educating the rest of us.

Kai, you were just on Basic Brewing Radio again last week, too, so I feel like you're really putting a ton of information out there for us.

Oh, and in BYO, another member has the last page on his "Phoenix Brewery". It was a great article, but I was like "Well, I already KNEW all of that!!!!" https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/new-garage-phoenix-brewery-119015/

Saw Brewpastor's last night as I flipped through looking at the pictures. Saw those conicals, and new I had seen them before. Looking forward to reading both articles.

Saw Brewpastor's last night as I flipped through looking at the pictures. Saw those conicals, and new I had seen them before. Looking forward to reading both articles.

Invest into more scientitic gear so I can run even more experiments and collect even more data ;)

And I'll take SWMBO out on a date. Lately I have spent too much time with all than brewing stuff.

Kai

I'm a boob, I never even noticed the articles. But there's no mistaking the equipment pics.

Very cool, you beer nerds.:mug:

That issue is chock full. I noticed that Jeff Bearer of Craft Beer Radio is in there and so is Drew Beechum of the Falcons. Two more people I have met.

Ooh! I just noticed I'm in there too. The page with the BOS winners. :rockin:

Zymurgy: The HBT Issue. :)

It's so awesome to have such famous friends! Thanks for all of your hard work educating the rest of us.

Kai, you were just on Basic Brewing Radio again last week, too, so I feel like you're really putting a ton of information out there for us.

Oh, and in BYO, another member has the last page on his "Phoenix Brewery". It was a great article, but I was like "Well, I already KNEW all of that!!!!" https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=119015&highlight=New+Garage+the+Phoenix+Brewery

I thought that looked familiar.

Congrats Kai and BrewPastor!!!

I started reading the FFT article last night and had a deja vu moment before I realized exactly what I was (re)reading. Just got it yesterday so I haven't seen the Brewpastor stuff but congrats to you both!

I got my issue today and found a rather blatant typo that I didn't catch despite all the proof reading:

Where it reads (2nd paragraph):

"When the attenuation of the beer is higher than expected ..."

It should have been

"When the attenuation of the beer is lower than expected ..."

It's a pretty stupid one that unfortunately changes the meaning and makes that paragraph a little confusing.

Kai

/[/url]

Holy Sh**, that's you Kai? I was listening to the podcast on my way home from work today. Didn't realize who it was until reading Yooper's post. Awesome :rockin:

I read that issue and didn't even put 2 and 2 together!

I have found both BYO and Zymurgey to be very good mags. It's been quite a number of years since I last read them. (Like 20...)

I got my issue today and found a rather blatant typo that I didn't catch despite all the proof reading:

Where it reads (2nd paragraph):

"When the attenuation of the beer is higher than expected ..."

It should have been

"When the attenuation of the beer is lower than expected ..."

It's a pretty stupid one that unfortunately changes the meaning and makes that paragraph a little confusing.

Kai
Typos always find a way of showing themselves. I saw that when I read it and it is pretty easy to figure out. I thought both articles where awesome, even though it flows above my simple brain most of the time. Thanks for your contribution here and in other medium.

Back