Overstock KEG SALE + 5 Gallon Keg Giveaway - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like free advertising to me with no intentions on an actual giveaway. -1 for you.

I'd believe that if they were a fly by night company and sponsor, but they're not. Something could have happened that have prevented them from being able to announce a winner. But hey, you don't have to shop with them, it'll probably work out okay all the same.

patience... "stuff" happens. They are en excellent company and their used kegs are way better than most I've bought. Whoever wins will be very happy with the product.

patience... "stuff" happens. They are en excellent company and their used kegs are way better than most I've bought. Whoever wins will be very happy with the product.

+1 here the keg I recieved was in way better shape than any of my other kegs. And still had a slight Pepsi smell so you know it's fresh :D

Plus you would think the OP would be getting all these emails unless he turned off the notifications

Patience? You want me to have patience, I brew beer, patience has nothing to do with it, RISs in two weeks I tell you, Sours in a month, I have no time for this!:D

I bought mine from them new. They had a fantastic price... and great service. I am pretty sure all the complaint posts about a giveaway belong in the First World Homebrewer Problems thread.

WOW.... so we dropped the ball. Thought we posted our original winner on Friday via the Android app, got swamped shipping all of the keg orders over the weekend and saw we never actually posted the winner. So what we did is draw for FIVE winners, listed below.

#182 -- smagic14

#003 -- BrunDog

#236 -- lumpher

#029 -- RunNakeDnECU

#117 -- Hello

I'm PM'ing all the winners right now and all you need to do to claim your prizes is reply with what TWO used kegs you'd like (ball lock or pin lock) and a shipping address!

cheers,

joshua

WOW.... so we dropped the ball. Thought we posted our original winner on Friday via the Android app, got swamped shipping all of the keg orders over the weekend and saw we never actually posted the winner. So what we did is draw for FIVE winners, listed below.

cheers,

joshua

Very cool Joshua! Even though I didn't win, you guys went way above and beyond! :mug:

#182 -- smagic14

#003 -- BrunDog

#236 -- lumpher

#029 -- RunNakeDnECU

#117 -- Hello

I'm PM'ing all the winners right now and all you need to do to claim your prizes is reply with what TWO used kegs you'd like (ball lock or pin lock) and a shipping address!

cheers,

joshua

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Thanks, these kegs are top notch!

#182 -- smagic14

#003 -- BrunDog

#236 -- lumpher

#029 -- RunNakeDnECU

#117 -- Hello

cheers,

joshua

I never win anything so this is the best thing ever! Can't wait to have extra kegs for once!

this is actually a pretty good deal! $7.95 shipping for 1 or 2 or multi kegs...obviously a better deal the more you order.

I can only get ball cornys for around $70 here in San Diego from any homebrew store i've seen

Congrats to all the winners. And good on Kegconnection for multiplying the love. Makes me feel even better about recently placing my kegerator kit order with them.

Super stoked! I was just thinking about buying a couple more kegs and doing more 10 gallon batches. Thanks Keg Connection! They're the only place I've bought kegging equipment already so I'm pretty stoked.

#182 -- smagic14

#003 -- BrunDog

#236 -- lumpher

#029 -- RunNakeDnECU

#117 -- Hello

cheers,

joshua

Congrats to the winners and much thanks to our Vendor!

I can say that I've used KegConnection a number of times and never had anything less than STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Plus they are in TEXAS! :)

Thanks for being a great vendor on HBT and to the Homebrewing Community!!!

Congrats to the winners! Lucky dogs! And Keg Connection - Way to step up and compensate for the error. The keg, lids, regulator, etc for my conditioning set up I ordered from you, should be here tomorrow. Cant wait, so I can keg my first beer.

What a classy way of dealing with it! Way to go...

(except you spelled Ejay wrong in the winner list :) )

Is the overstock keg sale over? I was so happy with the quality and condition of the kegs I added to my recent Kegconnection kit I wanted to buy a couple more, but the deal appears to be over :(

Back