What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
End of brew day/pre warriors drank
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399165360.423305.jpg

How'd the hangover go?

LOL
Well, I got to brew day...got handed a beer about 10:30 and continued to drink and brew so good. Came home, showered and did my hair again, went back out and then home for a short nap on the deck. All in all, great hangover day. :rockin:

Been drinking wine all day. Went to my joke places in Sonoma and Napa. Now to this. It's damn good!!! Makes me want to live in San Diego.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399167216.866739.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My Hi Nelson! Nelson saison w/hibiscus. The flavors are blending better and better everyday. Now will I be able to keep my hands out of it to see where it goes, now thats the question :D

Cooking a little dinner on one of my few nights off. SWMBO is rocking the dogpatch sour and I'm working my way through a cheap bruery. Not bad, a little spice heavy but the Brett character is fantastic after a year of hanging out in my cellar

1399169348792.jpg

This. Is really good. Black rye kolsh. Recipe from a homebrewer or two or something. So much for my budget, but Stone always has a fair price though. Actually nearly always a good value for what you get. Had a sawtooth nitro earlier ( Id rather have the non-nitro version really), now a two-hearted. Been a busy day putting together a crib,yard work and house repairs, etc. Earned. I don't recommend having a two-hearted after this beer though, but its still good. got my first can-glass today, a Founders-all day session ale 2 bucks. Sa-weet.

sprocket.jpg

Second half of my Port Brewing Double Red. @ 9% this thing is kicking my ass. After drinking wine all day since 11am, its damn good and a great competition for Oskar Blues G'Knight. But I would still take G'Knight any day over this.

We will see whats next. Still have to watch the Warriors game.....

Dark horse plead the 5th while relaxing after brewing my first AG batch. Man prob my fav RIS, so good.

Sounds tasty! After waiting in a cold dark parking lot for my son to get off work after a rather interesting brew day,I definitely need it.

Some fresh Lunch after a long day of yard work. Haven't had a beer in a couple weeks, but needed this after today. Bottle says to "Do what's right". So I'ma do it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399174050.769554.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Taking a moment to appreciate things. The last month has been amazing...had a baby, the baby turned out to be a boy, and the relentless grinding finally paid off with a huge promotion to my dream job. Unfortunately I tore through my cellar this past winter, so a solid semi-local IPA will have to do.

1399175982553.jpg

Ahhh...midnight. May the Fourth be with you!

Finishing my Weyerbacher Last Chance IPA and heading to the fridge to pick out an HB for a nightcap.

Finally popped the cork on my first bottle, good stuff can't wait for some age on the others, I think I found another couple of sour fans!
On to the Immortal, none to shabby, a rice wine on the side then bed me thinks.

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

Finally popped the cork on my first bottle, good stuff can't wait for some age on the others, I think I found another couple of sour fans!
On to the Immortal, none to shabby, a rice wine on the side then bed me thinks.

Is that Riserva any good? I see it alot but never tried it.

Back