PVC Carboy washer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
Grr... I've searched and I know I saw pics last summer of one that someone made, and for the life of me I can't find em... It was a square base, with the main jet tube that tha carboy slid down over. Whole unit sat on the ground. Anyone have any ideas? I always thought it was a good DIY idea, but I'm not finding it anywhere...

Anyone?

Bueller?

Ize

Ize said:
I'd have swore it was here. Because the pics are similar, but not quite. That works tho.

Ize

ME!!ME!!!ME!!!
Here it is in pieces:
1332-P1010009.JPG

Now at work, an I love this thing. I got off Dennis's web site.

1332-P1010008.JPG

DING DING DING!

Yep, that's a winner! Thanks Brewiz, thought I was losing it. (However the evidence is still out... ):drunk:

Ize

That's a small deck I built on the front of the brewshed so I can wash equipment. Since that picture I have aquired a utilty sink that sets where the workmate is. Next is a small hot water tank, the water get quite cold this time of year.

i just made one for appartment dwelling. Only difference is mine attaches the pipe your shower head would attach to. I also included an extra T piece with a screw in plug so after i run it and get the crud out I can stop the water, added some detergent in the T, the start the water again and run some soapy water through which then turns to water to rinse it away. EVERYONE! with glass carboys should make this. I dropped my 6.5 glass carboy 2 inches and it scared the **** out of me (luckly it didnt break). Next day I built one for $20 and in 5 min with a drill and hack saw. I use to fill it with water, shake it, dump and repeat. This was back breaking, risky and time consuming. Using this it was 5 min, easy and much safer. Do yourself a favor and invest $10-20 on this.

Back