First Logo ... be kind!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know what other infromation you want on it and I'll make a lable w/ a background color and the additional information.
Square lable or would you be cutting it in a circle to match the image shape?

didn't hear from you so just put something togeather that I thought was pleasing to the eye.
Tried to put a background on it that could resemble a brown bottle to get the effect of what the label would look like..
Maybe I'll just photochop it onto a bottle. LOL.

madfish4.jpg

I really don't do photoshop much anymore, so I thought it'd be kinda fun to do this.

Not the best photoshopping in the world but it was quick.
Madfishbottle-glass.jpg

replied to PM..
Thanks will work on those changes for you and post here on monday.

Here it is with the same font.
madfish5.jpg

and a black and white. (with out same font)
madfishb-w.jpg

I dig it. That would make a killer coaster.

EDIT: I'm definitely a fan of using the same font for all the lettering.

Awesome!!! Double thumbs up on both.

I really like the same fonts better than the 2 mixed. Could you make the same font on the black and white logo too?

I plan on using the colored version as a label for my bottles. And if things go as expected I will use the black and white logo on my glasses that I will be ordering at the end of the month.

Many thanks.... :mug:

I've allready done the black and white w/ the same font. ;)
I'll send you some files tomorrow or friday. either pm me your email or I can host them on mediafile.com

At first I was thinking your first fish was to close to the 'Hot Tuna' logo from the 80's but it really isn't all that close. However, I still like the look of the second logo exactly as it is better than the first.

edit: the logo is looking great

+1000000 on the guy who did this. That is absolutely AMAZING work.

Thanks a 1,000,000 for the complement. :mug:
oh by the way I can be hired. :D
needed something to show a bit of my abilities. I can start from scratch or I have a bunch of unused images in my data base. ;)lol

sampler - I've sent the images and AI file to you. If you need anything adjusted just let me know.

Back