South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 15!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated for all those who have PAID already!

For those who are new to this, once all payments are received, delivery will be set!

Updated payments! Thanks to those who tossed an extra dollar in!

I refunded a few payments for people who forgot to add the paypal fees.

I have never purchased a full sack of grain before so how much volume am I gonna need to split a bag? Does a couple of 5 gallon buckets sound right or should I go buy a rubbermaid tub to put it in?

I have never purchased a full sack of grain before so how much volume am I gonna need to split a bag? Does a couple of 5 gallon buckets sound right or should I go buy a rubbermaid tub to put it in?
it takes 3 Homer Buckets to spilt on bag of 2row.

C'mon peeplz. Its been 3 days since this buyz been full. Lets get the train rollin!!!

I need to make sum brew!!!

Updated PAID status again. Thanks for those of you who sent a dollar extra. Much appreciated!

Hey if a few dollars extra keeps you setting these buys up its well worth it!! Hopefully you can buy a sack for yourself with the extra $$.

Tepe said:
All,
I would suggest to read the bi-laws concerning group buys set up by the Admin...

There's nothing wrong with tipping the waiter.

Lordura,
My PM isn't working just say yah if you got payment? Did it Monday.

Edit-Just got PM. Didn't think too look on first page.

Back