South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 12!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:D--Here we go with round 12!--:D

THIS GROUP BUY HAS BEEN FILLED

We need 42 bags of grain to complete this order OR 41 bags and some misc items.
Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the sales books for pricing:
GRAIN/MALT - NCM Sales Book
HOPS - No Hops will be added to this order because the pricing reflected in the sales book if not our pricing. Click here to find a group buy in our area on hops.

Pick up location:
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 41 Bags + Misc
lordura [PAID]: 1x 5S-PBW8LB
MrFugglz [PAID]: 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-PALE, 1x 5S-PBW8LB, 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1/2x BZ-DMUN
asneeze531 [PAID]: 3x BD-PALE, 1x 5S-PBW8LB
brewrangerx [PAID]: 1x FB-PILS, 1x BD-MOPA
jpoder [PAID]: 1x FB-PILS(M)
Mazey [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA
bigbopper [PAID]: 2x CM-PALE, 1/2x CM-WHET
ferman [PAID]: 3x CM-2ROW, 1x TF-MOPA
05m50dan [PAID]: 1/2x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-2ROW, 1/2x CM-WHET, 1/2 CM-RYEM, 1/2x FB-CHOC
aluminumpark [PAID]: 1x BZ-VIEN, 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1/2x BZ-DMUN
BrewThruYou [PAID]: 2x CM-PALE, 1x BD-MOPA
bmc428 [PAID]: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-MUNH
Sergood [PAID]: 1/2x BD-MOPA, 1x CM-SPIL, 1/2 CM-RYEM, 1/2x FB-CHOC
BigBear810 [PAID]: 2x TF-MOPA
VonMessa [PAID]: 1x GP-RICE(hulls), 2x CM-PALE, 2x BZ-PILS, 2x BZ-WHT
nos3stg [PAID]: 1x CM-2ROW

D2 Candi Syrup: 5 Quarts Payments will be taken at pickup.
bigbopper: 1
05m50dan: 1
jpoder: 1
aluminumpark: 1
Sergood: 1

How it works: <-----------PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS

1. When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "2,000# - 4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in $4/bag for shipping.
  2. If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, it will be added to the list.
  3. Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
  4. After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
  5. If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Some notes on payments:

• Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
  • When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
  • Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
  • If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.

Cheers!

Awesome, thanks in advance.

1 x cm-spil
1 x cm-pale
1 x pbw8lb

Will split (50/50) both cm-munh (or other munich) and fb-c60

3x BD-PALE
1 x pbw8lb
Also willing to split some bags let me know what people are interested in.

I'd love to get in with

1x FB-PILS - Milled

(hope that getting a bag milled is okay...i did this back in round 3 with no problem. Just paid the extra $$$ to have them mill it)

thx!

you guys are crazy, probably giving a production brewery a run for its money!

i just got my grain from round 11 yesterday, i'll be back in a few rounds

Jeff: looks like there was some miscommunication with paying you my balance of $4 and change @ the pick up... let me know if you want me to paypal the difference or just toss it in with my next buy... thanks again!

Count me in for

1xbd mopa
1xcm 2row

I'll split the bag of cm whet.
Also, anyone interested in splitting a bag of cm-ryem 50/50?
Also, i'd like to go 1/3 or 1/4 on fb-choc...anyone in?

I'll go for
1 BZ-VIEN
1 BZ-MUNH
1 BZ-DMUN

I could split those Munich bags if anyone wants. If not, i'll take the full sacks.

Updated & more then half full!

MrFugglz & alumunumpark, which Munich are you guys splitting?

Since it sounds like we are throwing in for misc, I'd like to add:

1X 5S-STAR - 32 ounce ( 32 oz bottle of star san)
2X DC-SY-D2-1 (1 LB. packages of Belgian Candi D2 syrup)

Thx!

jpoder, adding star san or any acid based chemical will tack of a $15 HazMat charge. If you still want it, let me know... maybe if a few people order it, you can split the fee.

as far as D2 syrup goes, OLDBREW is selling Quarts for $10 each! That ~3lbs
Anyone else in on this buy brewing belgian style brews (dubbel/darks) interested in quarts of the D2 belgian candi syrup at right around 3 pounds in a quart?

D2 Belgian Candi Syrup - This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable.
syrup will contribute 1.032 PPG. 80 SRM Suggested usage rate is up to 1 cup per 5 gallons.

very good deal, I would add
I can keep records here for anyone who wants to get some D2 Syrup. He will bring it to the pickup.

jpoder, adding star san or any acid based chemical will tack of a $15 HazMat charge. If you still want it, let me know... maybe if a few people order it, you can split the fee.

I can keep records here for anyone who wants to get some D2 Syrup. He will bring it to the pickup.

i would be down with a quart:rockin:

lordura said:

I'd be down for a quart too.

Oh! Didn't realize the issue with Star San. Never mind. (unless at least a few others were ordering too).

Is OLDBREW's D2 real D2 from Dark Candi? If so I'm in for a quart.

Also, if there happens to be more room, I could go for a bag of crystal and a bag of flaked wheat...

... and on that note, GROUP BUY IS FILLED!
anyone who missed out, don't worry, the next round will be started in 2 weeks or so after this one picks up.

If anyone needs to make any changes, today is the day to do it. Invoices will go out late tonight.

and dont forget, OLDBREW is selling Quarts for $10 each! That's ~3lbs
Anyone else in on this buy brewing belgian style brews (dubbel/darks) interested in quarts of the D2 belgian candi syrup at right around 3 pounds in a quart?

D2 Belgian Candi Syrup - This syrup’s flavor is a mix of burnt sugar, figs, ripe fruit, toffee and dark chocolate. Highly fermentable.
syrup will contribute 1.032 PPG. 80 SRM Suggested usage rate is up to 1 cup per 5 gallons.

very good deal, I would add

Back