Leffe Blonde Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlinner

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone have or know where to find an all grain Belgian Leffe Blonde Clone recipe?

Thanks,
John

No problem. I helped my buddy brew the all-grain version last year and it came out really good.

I brewed the Leffe Blonde Abbey Ale from the Beer Captured book and it turned out great! My OG was higher than the recipe, so my ABV was more and that was fine with me!

Give it a try.

John Trappist

Just tried my first Leffe Blonde last night.

...I think I know what my next homebrew is going to be. I just couldnt put the beer down. Anybody have an extract recipe for it?..Leffe Blonde, that is.

Did the beer captured Leffe Blond this year. Turned out wonderful, a tad hoppier than the commercial version. I couldn't get the exact hops required so subbed and it turned out well.

My only gripe is that I didn't force it to finish as dry as possible. It finished 1.016 or so, in hindsight I would have liked a drier finish. Oh well, it still went down the hatch easily! :)

Back