The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I must be getting dumber since I started visiting this thread. I had to break out a pen and paper to figure out what was so funny.

By special dispensation, on account of the rain & a ball peen hammer falling off the little dump truck on my head when I was getting it ready for inspection, I decided I could start drinking at 4 instead of 5.

I really worry about the future of this country. These retahds are going to be the ones in charge some day. Gawd help us all.
IMG_2013.JPG

Whenever my husband finds himself disliking a sporting event (as evidenced by swearing at the tv) I remind him that there is an off button. I remind him from the other room. :rolleyes:
You can verify this at next year's Masstoberfest, if there is one, and if I'm still welcomed.

Never do know when our time is up. But no russian roulette with an semi auto is a good policy, figuratively speaking, of course...

Clearly, Sale, if his shoulder is up for it.
Price right behind - as long as it's not in the Bronx.
Then Porcello, Rodriguez, and if a fifth is needed for some bizarre reason (or Sale is done) Eovaldi.

I'm more concerned about the bullpen. It's a bit unrealistic to need 5+ run leads every game...

I'm actually a pretty nice guy. Trying to change over a new leaf. Looks like the place to be. And guess what you Pats and Bama fans will be crying about the old days in 20 years also. **** doesn't last forever....not that I'm crying.

Latest posts

Back