Update on The Monster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natehilde

Reaction score
For those of you who have been following along with the progress, I'm sorry for the delay. I have been having computer problems for several weeks. There is good news though. I did some more testing and found that there was no need to move the pumps. Furthermore, I did my first two batches of AG with it. I did a Fat Tire clone and an American Wheat. It was amazing!!! There was so much of the AG process that was a mystery to me since I had never seen it done before. It all went off without a hitch. Give me another three weeks and I will let you know how it all turned out. I will be doing another batch with the Monster next weekend. I will take some in-process pics.

Thank you to all who have helped me get this going. It is a benchmark in my brewing addiction that could not have been accomplished without your support!

Back