• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock accessories for sale Howell, Mi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakey_99

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am selling some pin lock accessories. I just recently got into home brewing and purchased a couple of pin lock kegs. Well thinking i'm just doing it because I enjoy the hobby, I met up with some people here locally that have been enjoying this hobby alot longer than I have. They all use ball lock kegs so i converted my pin locks to ball locks and have no need for my pin lock stuff.

Here is what I have:
2 gas connectors- bought both brand new. Used only one of them once. ( my first batch)
2 liquid connectors- bought both brand new. Used only one of them once. ( my first batch)

2 complete posts- i replaced both o- rings on the posts and they have not been used. The popper orings have not been replaced but they look great and hold pressure.

LIDS ARE SOLD

Asking $50 shipped or $40 FTF.

I will send pics to anyone interested

Thank you
Jason

Pictures:

image-2210551386.jpg

image-512960709.jpg

image-3271702399.jpg

Attachments

• image-1727741013.jpg
    image-1727741013.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 288
I would like both lids, would you sell separate?

Also you might want to list what kind of keg the posts are from. Cornelius Posts are different thread than Spartanburg posts.

Thanks for the reply JRems!

Like i said im pretty new so here is a pick of the bottom of the keg.

image-2442128269.jpg

The bottom states:
Firestone Steel and Spartanburg, SC

Attachments

• image-4122049157.jpg
    image-4122049157.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 289
Back