Raleigh Area Group Grain Buy-Round 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just completed round 6 a couple weeks ago. We no longer organize through HBT because we don't play by the rules that are laid out here for group buys.

Round 7 will probably be in sept or oct.

Pm me and I will send you info.

We just completed round 6 a couple weeks ago. We no longer organize through HBT because we don't play by the rules that are laid out here for group buys.

Round 7 will probably be in sept or oct.

Pm me and I will send you info.

I'm looking for a group buy, did these stop?

Atlantic Brew Supply is amazing, def go there. Best prices because they have that attached brewery (Raleigh Brewing Company) and buy everything in much greater quantities than solo homebrew shops can.

Is there still an appetite for a Raleigh group buy? I'd sure like to get a couple of sacks of grain cheap.

I'm in MD but I visit family in Cary regularly, and last time I was there I found sacks of Briess from Bull City in Durham for 79¢/lb. Do you guys beat that with group buy? Or Atlantic? Because I was thinking of picking up at least three sacks next time I'm in the area at that price. The MD homebrew grain market is sick, sacks are a dollar or more per pound.

Latest posts

Back