Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
As we speak I am brewing a Double Chocolate Stout kit from Austin Homebrew Supply. I sure hope it tastes like Young's cause that stuff is awesome!:mug:

My wife makes a killer beef stew and her go-to beer in the stew has always been Young's Double Chocolate Stout. You might consider using your beer for this if it turns out well (if you like beef stew, of course).

Good luck with your brew.

The best thing about Young's is that it comes in a 16 oz can. If it weren't for that I don't think I'd drink it that much. Different strokes for different folks. Brew On (as I sit here at work, jealous).

Youngs double chocolate stout is a great beer, hope your comes out just as good. They also make a banana bread beer that, when mixed about 50/50 with the stout, is amazing. Just had that combo this weekend at a festival.

Youngs double chocolate stout is a great beer, hope your comes out just as good. They also make a banana bread beer that, when mixed about 50/50 with the stout, is amazing. Just had that combo this weekend at a festival.

holy..........****...........

I need to find the banana bread beer and do this. I know where to get young's but I've never heard of or seen their banana bread beer.

The best thing about Young's is that it comes in a 16 oz can. If it weren't for that I don't think I'd drink it that much. Different strokes for different folks. Brew On (as I sit here at work, jealous).

That strikes me as a bad thing, since that means no bottle to reuse

That strikes me as a bad thing, since that means no bottle to reuse

The can is handy for places where bottles aren't allowed, like parks and downtown events. Canned selection is limited down here. Young's is about the best I can get from a can in this city.

Back